Sunday, February 9, 2014

How to Make a Great Cup of Coffee

I am a huge coffee lover. But I'm incredibly particular about how I take my coffee. If I can't get to a Starbucks or place like that and I have to make it myself, I have to do it one of a few ways. I'm going to tell you my recipe for a great cup of coffee, especially if you aren't a fan of bland coffee taste.

What you'll need:

  1. 2/3 cup of milk (regular or chocolate)
  2. 1 packet of Nestle hot chocolate (Rich Milk Chocolate or Chocolate Caramel)
  3. 1/2 cup of hot coffee (regular or decaf)
Great cup of coffee number 1

Brew your coffee like normal. While the coffee is brewing, warm 2/3 cup of chocolate milk in the microwave for one minute and thirty seconds. Mix with 1/2 cup of coffee and stir. Add sugar to taste if needed.

Great cup of coffee number 2

Brew your coffee like normal, While the coffee is brewing, warm 2/3 cup of regular milk in the microwave for one minute and thirty seconds. Mix the milk with one packet of either original or chocolate caramel hot chocolate mix. Add 1/2 cup of coffee and stir. Add sugar to taste if needed. Top with whipped cream.

Who needs a coffee house where they charge you six bucks for something you can make at home for two? I have one of these options practically every morning. And they always start my day off fantastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edited by - Stephanie King