Monday, February 17, 2014

Does Anybody Read This Thing?

I write this thing everyday, and I wonder if anyone reads it. I mean, I know that a few people come to the site every day and click on the post, but I don't know if it's just my family or other people who actually want to read this thing. If it is just my family, HI! Love you guys!

Maybe I'm not too great at writing blogs and keeping people's attention like this. I'm better at telling long stories that have a lot of background and everything. Doing just a few paragraphs on a blog is hard for me. It's hard to convey something in just a few paragraphs. Especially when I'm not sure who reads this thing. Is it other writers? Readers? People who are curious?

This is my website. My presentation as a writer. Sometimes I want to make it professional and have everything to do with writing and books. Other times, I just want to be funny and have a few things that can make people smile and break the monotony just a little bit. Is that so bad?

So this one is going to be a bit short. Because I really want to ask the question, does anyone really read this? And if you do, who are you?

What makes you read my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edited by - Stephanie King