Sunday, February 2, 2014

Are you still talking about writing?

I don't really know how to blog properly. I honestly don't. For the most part, this blog has been about writing. And I'm pretty sure that is getting a bit boring for a lot of people. But I don't know what else to write about. That's what I know.

So I've taken a look around at some other writer's blogs to see what they blog about. Sometimes it's about writing things. Other times it's about things that are going on in their lives or careers. There's very little going on in my life right now with the exception of being all laid up with an ankle that's barely able to hold any weight.

See, we had some lovely snow where I live on Thursday. There was a lot of ice and I fell on it... TWICE. And I twisted my ankle so bad that now it can't hold weight at all. I'm literally on crutches. So what else am I supposed to do?

I'm also running a review blog for books and movies. Blogging takes up so much of my time that I don't know what to do with myself. It's hard to come up with blog topics or things to talk about that don't involve writing. What should I do?

Are there any things you'd like to see me blog about other than just writing? Leave me a comment and let me know what else you'd like to see on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edited by - Stephanie King