Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Why so serious?

I never really intended it to be, but this blog has become a serious blog about writing. Sure it's supposed to be about my books and my "career" as a writer. But I never expected it to be this serious. So I'm going to lighten things up just a little bit with this post. I'm going to give you some of my Top Tens.

My TOP TEN favorite television shows.

  1. Sleepy Hollow
  2. Real Housewives of Atlanta
  3. Doctor Who
  4. Couples Therapy
  5. Mob Wives: New Blood
  6. Storage Wars
  7. Nancy Grace
  8. Supernatural
  9. Law and Order: SVU
  10. Law and Order: Criminal Intent
My TOP TEN favorite movies of all time.

  1. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
  2. The Harry Potter Saga
  3. Dodgeball
  4. The Longest Yard
  5. Grown Ups
  6. Fast Five
  7. Gone with the Wind
  8. The Avengers
  9. The Hangover
  10. The Silver Linings Playbook
My TOP TEN favorite bands/singers.

  1. Paramore
  2. Skillet
  3. Muse
  4. Hurts
  5. 30 Seconds to Mars
  6. Breaking Benjamin
  7. Bon Jovi
  8. Halestorm
  9. Katy Perry
  10. Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edited by - Stephanie King