Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Ever Growing To Be Read Pile

I always have a huge pile of books that I want to read. I have a long list on my computer of books that are coming out and things that I want to check out from my local library or buy. There's also a pile of books sitting on my desk that are waiting to be read and reviewed for Ley's Library. I suppose I took on a huge project when I decided to open two blogs at the same time. Oh dear.

Right now, I've got six books sitting on my desk that are waiting to be read and reviewed. That doesn't include the series of eBooks on my Kindle that I haven't gotten to read yet. I'll be reading and reviewing for months and still not get finished. Maybe I should make myself a schedule. I've got to work faster. I've got to tackle that To Be Read pile, ladies and gentlemen.

Hmm.... a schedule sounds like a good idea. I should do that. I should put together a schedule of when I should have certain books finished, read, and reviewed.

I think I'm going to do that.

And maybe I should stop trolling my local library once a week and checking out books when I have ten sitting at home that I haven't read yet. That might be a good idea too.

How do other book bloggers take control of their TBR pile? I have no idea, and I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edited by - Stephanie King