Friday, May 2, 2014

The TV Shows I Wish I'd Watched

Since I'm late to the game getting into Game of Thrones, I've been thinking back on some of the other shows that have been out that I wish I'd actually sat down to watch. And the more I think, the more I've realized I'm really picky about the shows that I watch.

And I missed a lot of good ones.

Looking back on it, I've come up with a top ten list of the shows that I wish I'd started with from the beginning.


  1.  Game of Thrones
  2. Agents of Shield
  3. Reign
  4. Arrow
  5. Married to Medicine
  6. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
  7. Devious Maids
  8. Dance Moms
  9. The Test
  10. The Cleveland Show
I may watch a lot of TV, but it seems like I miss the best shows because I don't catch them from the beginning. Or I get into them and then kind of back off before I really get through them. I'm that way with The Walking Dead. I've still got to catch up on seasons three and four. I've missed so much that I really don't know what's going on anymore. And I absolutely hate that.

At least I can say that I finally broke down and saw Frozen. Which was absolutely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edited by - Stephanie King