Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Places I Would Most Like to Live

I have to admit, I've never been one of those people who think where I live is the best place in the world. True, North Carolina is a beautiful state. But the weather is crazy and sometimes it's so hot that I just can't stand it. And when it rains, it freezes me to death even though I prefer the rain over the sun.

So I started thinking--mostly when I was scouting out locations online for similarities for my next book--what other places would I love to live? Where else in the world would I be willing to settle down and start a new life?

Here are my top ten places to live other than where I live right now...

1. Anywhere in England
2. Paris
3. Rome
4. New Zealand
5. New York City
6. Hawaii
7. Los Angeles
8. San Fransico
9. Boston
10. Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edited by - Stephanie King